Microsoft Build 2021 is a digital, three-day event to help developers expand their skillsets, find technical solutions, and better understand challenges on the horizon.
Attendees have access to over 250 sessions on everything from building cloud-native applications, to data and AI capabilities, to collaborative apps for the hybrid workplace. Featured speakers including Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, CTO Kevin Scott, and EVP of Cloud + AI Scott Guthrie will announce new tools and updates that empower developers to solve real world problems.
Microsoft Build is a great catalyst for customer connections, and M12 portfolio companies have consistently engaged developers at the annual event—Codefresh was even honored with an Attendee Choice Award in 2019, and received a package of comarketing benefits valued at $1 million!
This year, we’re proud to share that six M12 portfolio companies are Featured Partners at Microsoft Build. The startups are part of a showcase where event attendees can explore partner solutions, watch inspiring customer stories, and access special offers. Each M12 portfolio company has a Featured Partner page—dedicated digital real estate to help our startups share deep technical information about their products and services, promote customer stories, and ultimately connect with developers. Check out their Featured Partner pages:
- Split – Enterprise feature experimentation and testing
- Env0 – Automated remote-run workflow management
- Memgraph – Real-time operational graph analytics for mission-critical applications
- Parabol – Free, agile meeting tool for remote teams
- LottieFiles – Tools to build and marketplace to buy lightweight animations for web & apps
- Contrast Security – Real time application security testing across the entire software development lifecycle
To see all of the sessions from Microsoft Build and browse more Featured Partners, visit the event page.